Tuesday 26 June 2012

About this blog...

This is intended for writing that I am doing in a more sober state (whilst still updating my prior blog with old drunken ramblings) during 2012.

I intend to update every (or at least on a) Thursday.

As ever, leave a comment or share if you fancy - I generally get no comments, so something (sensible) would be nice.

Thanks to Steve Lawson (Twitter) for suggesting Omm Writer to write whatever I do, as I've been meaning to use it for a while; I downloaded it, installed it and seemingly deleted it for no reason. Now I know what it is haha (Your a good man, Steve).

Trolling will not be tolerated.

*Edit* I am updating as and when I feel like it now - I'm just not writing enough despite now being single - But I am sharing on G+ when I post. Feel free to add me into a circle on there. I can also be caught elsewhere. Please ask for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment