Friday 29 June 2012

1.


Early morning and the rain's still coming down
Look in the mirror and all there are are frowns.
Life is positive; yet all we do is live...
When everyone one around
Look like unpainted, saddened clowns.

So dust down and think of what's to come
Thoughts and feelings never hurt no-one.
Be an effigy of positivity...
Dream that dream of being once more young
The answers have never been down the barrell of a gun.

Is this you, or is this me?
Writing in scarce annalogies
Proves that life is meant to be
So close them eyes and we shall see...

But I can't shake this monkey off my back,
And my life is feeling oh-so slack.
All the Wolves are outside gathered in a pack,
I feel they're just hanging round a-waiting to attack.
Oh man.

Oh me, oh my - I can't tell why I feel this way.
So please help me through the night
And say what you need to say.
Help keep it all away.
And keep my lonely dreams
Locked in a box
Forever and a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment